Hybrid cars have gained major popularity in Pakistan over the past two decades, Toyota Corolla
was made its way in Pakistan in 2012. The 2012 Toyota Corolla Axio is a front engine front/four-wheel drive Hybrid sedan. It is is the flagship ‘Corolla’ sedan of Toyota in Japan. The 2012 Toyota Corolla Axio is coming in 4 different variants X, G, Luxel and Luxel G Edition. The price of the Toyota Corolla Axio 2015 is fairly competitive when compared to other models in the same Toyota Axio hybrid
class available in the local automobile in Pakistan
- The overall exterior of the 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Axio is distinctive and well proportioned.
- The front os the Toyota Axio features sharp narrow side swept headlights, a small chrome grille, a larger hexagon air intake and standard fog lights.
- The rear end of the car has trapezium shaped side swept headlights, a chrome trim piece running the length of the trunk and a large bumper. The overall exterior of the 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Axio is distinctive and proportioned.
- Overall the interior of the 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Axio is fairly spacious and features a very familiar and basic design language, it also offers a good level of comfort and interior refinement.
- The front and back seats are covered in fabric.
- All variants include air conditioning, power windows, power lock doors, cup holders, trip computer, tachometer, cup holders, 4 airbags and a stereo speaker system.
- G variant includes automatic climate control as standard and front fog lights as standard.
- Luxel variant includes Xenon headlights, heated front seats as standard, push-button start.
- While the Luxel G edition includes leather upholstery as standard.
- Options include leather upholstery, satellite navigation, parking sensors, privacy glass, cruise control, heated front seats, engine start button, side impact airbag, Collision mitigation system, traction control, intelligent parking assist and a rear-view camera.